If you're a couple longing to reconnect, or a parent facing a challenging transition,
you've come to the right spot.
Seeking help for your marriage, or for yourself is not easy. It's hard to open your life to another person, especially when you are feeling vulnerable. However, it can be difficult to gain insight and change the dynamics in your life or your relationship all on your own.
Couples Counseling: Setting aside time to prioritize your relationship and learn how to repair, reconnect, and thrive together, is one of the most valuable things you can do for your happiness, health, and self-confidence.
Individual Counseling: If you are struggling with pre- or post-partum adjustment issues, relationships, trauma, or depression, having the support of a non-judgmental, reflective professional can help transform your struggle into empowerment and forward motion.
You can reclaim your joy, reconnect with your partner, and restore your individual balance.
Chappell Marmon, LCSW
I specialize in working with couples and parents (new, expecting, and not-so-new). I provide effective, insight oriented therapy for individuals and couples in a welcoming private office near downtown, Boulder, Colorado.
If you are ready to step out of survival mode, I would love to help. Click below to set up a free 20 minute phone consultation so that we can speak more about whether individual therapy or couples counseling is right for you.
- Effective support for couples who are struggling with conflict, withdrawal, and lack of connection
- Surviving and staying united as you grow your family
- Rekindling connection when your lives have taken your focus away from prioritizing your relationship
- Inclusive counseling for LGBTQ couples and those with non-traditional relationship structures (polyamorous, non-monagamus, etc.)
- Couples therapy and workshops
- Therapy for women struggling with conception, infertility, or decision making about growing a family
- Support for women during pregnancy, including pregnancy loss
- Help for women adjusting to motherhood or struggling with parenting challenges.
- Treatment for postpartum depression, anxiety, and baby blues
- Personalized/customized counseling for couples preparing for marriage, or newly married
- Guidance and tools for handling conflict and maintaining a close, trusting, intimate relationship
- Support for managing the stress of planning a wedding and creating a ceremony that matches your goals and values
- Support for women as they (re)negotiate their relationships, identity, career, roles, and priorities
- Relationship therapy for women looking for healthy, thriving relationships
- Counseling for single moms, divorced and divorcing mothers, and mothers seeking parenting support
- Therapy for women recovering from trauma